Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cross Stitch

Started a cross stitch yesterday which is a smaller one that I can take along with me when I need to wait in the car.  I do have a larger one on the go and hope to continue working on that one also.  This smaller one is a gift.  One way of getting the holiday gift buying and making underway.  Less expensive this way.
For charity, I just finished up a sweet little pink sweater for memory boxes and hope to give it to a friend this weekend.
On the needles I have a pair of lady slippers and hope to add them to my etsy shop when they are completed.
The are being done in a beautiful variegated yarn in purples and greens. 
Winter craft sales and maybe an open house here at home is in the future dv and I need enough items to sell so I need to keep on crafting.
Yesterday I went to a book sale with a friend and my daughter.  Wonderfully craft books to browse through and get some more ideas for my craft classes.  Maybe later tonight I may find the time to start the browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment